KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own car

KIA RIO my very own car

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Stupidity

Lets talk bout zuhri's legong for today and yesterday... I tink its his LEGONG season! Lets start from yesterday. Just to make short.. i will basically mention the most significant LEGONG done by zuhri.

We went to Changi beach to chill out while waitng for Tash to finish work. He took a cigarette and lit it Cyde and myself was amazed with his rillant lighter. Very fancy. This is when his stupidity came. After the big "HU HAR" bout the fancy lighter.. Zuhri was like "mane rokok aku?! Aku da light da rokok!" we were like huh?! den we look around for it.. And guess wat?!!! OMG!!! he put the whole stick into his Teh tarik packet drink!! Wat a moron!! haha! Fucking hilarious!!

No comments:

<===For lover's out there===>>>