KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own car

KIA RIO my very own car

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Back to the same old me

It been a week since the last time i saw her. Particularly i was in deep pain and was truely hurt of what she had done to me. I always though that no matter how cruel people can be toward me i must always give in and be nice to them. It just the nature of myself being this way. Hiaz she got a replacement already now. How stupid am i to give way to people like this. I even sacrifice my friends because of her. All this sacrificial things are nothing but a waste. Now the only things i left with is my family and friends. I dont really know when i be able to find the true person for myself. Maybe its just god almighty to show more towards life. No matter what there will always be karma in life. I missed her. Be frank. even though it may not seen by people that i do care. I dont know what to do in life now. Slowly but surely i will the strengh and courage to stand up on my both feet again. Í just hope that she happy making her desicion cause if shé not, i don't think she making a right choice goin for that type of people. So young yet so fragile.

No comments:

<===For lover's out there===>>>