KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own car

KIA RIO my very own car

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Friend

I consider him as my good, best friend. He did a lot of things for me back then when he is still here in singapore. I knew what kind of person he is. So no worries. At times when serene broke up wth me and i don't know who am i suppose to go to. He lend me his ears and i really appreciate him for doing so. During the times when i just broken with serene, he didn't forget about me. When he is still dating with Wani ( a married woman with a kid now ) he always asked me along to join them. I feel like a sore loser, people are dating yet i come in into the picture. Yes it was not right to do so but i feel kind of an extra but he and Wani accept me being and goin out with them. I felt so lucky and blessed to have such companion at that time. But its too ashamed that Wani did wrong to him and they split. Now he with my dear good girlfriend ( Shida ). Alhamdullilah they now have been together for almost 3 years already. I'm so jealous. My only wish is for the to get married and live together. Its hard and rare to see a girl and a boy friend ends up being together. All the best to them and i hoped that i lived the day to see both of them get marry and it will be one of the best moments of my life to see my best buddy got married. Till then, i promised him that i take an eye on his girlfriend here. So no worries buddy.

No comments:

<===For lover's out there===>>>