KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own car

KIA RIO my very own car

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Few more hours

Tomorrow 24th March 2008, my tp. Few more hours to go before i have the test. I really really want to pass this. I already booked a circuit in the morning to give a revision. I just want to pass and i can buy and owned my very own vehicle. This is what i really wanted. I already promise my good buddy that if he come back here i will fetch him from the airport and i also told him that this year will be my year seeing myself on the road. Fuu.. Kindda tired.. Got chest pain now and then. I don't know whether is due to smoking but seriously lah i have been smoking more than 20 sticks per day after the incident. I not killing myself. I guess that i feeling lonely and lost and maybe that is why i been smoking more. Ya ya, you guys will say i so stupid for doing so but please if you're in my shoes what will you do then. Tell me. Haiz just drop the topic about smoking. I now just want to concentrate of passing my driving license.. It has always been my dreams.. Aite then, good luck to myself. All the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You passed!! OMG! i so jealous!! nehmind... June is my turn. So scary! haha! Cam tak pernah pas gitu kan aku. haha! congrats man!

<===For lover's out there===>>>