KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own car

KIA RIO my very own car

Monday, March 24, 2008

Yippee

Guess what i passed my tp. Woohoo.. I'm so freaking happy. Still wished that person have share this happiness with me. But what the fuck nahz its okie, just let it be. Hahak. Ijust ned to be stronger each day passes by. During the test, the officer spot alot of mistakes from me. Forget to do this forget to do that, and i though i am gone for. But in the interview room he told me i need to be confdent when driving and i nod my head. And he pop out the question whether this is my 1st time and i told him yes. I thought he going to me fail but woohoo, he passed me.. Damn how happy am i at that moment. After that i rush to traffic police ubi and told my mum. As usual no reaction. Nahz nevermind, i know she is happy for me. Later i met up with Shida. She asked me to accompany her to get a mc so i agree. We both reach there like aroud 1 and the clinic is still close. We sat down at mcdonalds and i had my lunch there. Had filet meal. Ate abit cause i don't really feel like eating nowadays. Hee. Then went to the clinic. She was the 1st in line. So it was matter of minutes before her name was called up. It was fast by the way. Got her mc and medicine, she had to rush to Tan Tock Seng hospital to fetch her mum. So waited a cab with then soon i left my own way. Took bus 39 back home. Not much school students fair enough cause i don't really like taking bus full of students. Around 3 i already reach home. Told my grandma about me passing my tp. She was happy. Hahak who wouldn't right. Cucu tersayang. Hee. anyway now i doing some research about buying a car. I really want to own my very car. Hee aite then tats all today. toodles

No comments:

<===For lover's out there===>>>