KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own vehicle

KIA RIO my very own car

KIA RIO my very own car

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weird

What the hell does she wants for me??? Damn her, she already broken up with me and why should she so concern about me. Asking her mom to call me to ask whether i passed my tp or not. I just pity her mom cause from the sound of her voice its seem that she was crying. Don't cry for me okey makcik. I'm not worth your motherly tears. Haiz kindda broken hearted to hear her crying. I just hope that i could do something. Then after the call, i called her. She told that she has feeling. Fuck off lah feeling bloody idiot, i called her inhuman because that she making this fucking confusing. What a bloody fucker you are. It is freaking obvious that i really enjoyed the moments with you and i never regret a single bit. Fuck. Now lets just forget about each other and play along with life like as if we never really known each other. Fuck.

Yesterday, went to tamp and chill out with shida cause she was bored at home at further more. Since i got nothing to do at home i chilled out with her. While waiting for her at tamp interchange, caught up with zuhri. Hahak. Been quite sometimes already. Aniway he was waiting for 1 of his girl friend. OooHHH.. Aniway caught up with shida and sat behind mall cause she didnt bring her wallet and i didnt my cards along. So we are like kindda broke. Hahak. Aniway we talk about alot of things as usual and hahahak. Nevermind. Zuhri joined us later. He taught me howto create blog skins and shida too. But now i kindda lost again. Eeerrrrr... hehehe. Tash caught up with us quite late. Tak tahu uh ape dier buat kat rumah. And i still chill around with zuhri and friends. Kindda see before those 3 women but i just can't recall. Nevermind. Talk to zuhri about cars. Hahahak it was sort of fun. Soon later i make my way home. Truth is it was an enjoyable one even though not much happened but it was fun. Damn i hungry rite now. But not in the mood to eat.. Hias see how lah. Aite ppl adios.

No comments:

<===For lover's out there===>>>